Please, submit your CV and academic information to email@example.com
Current Open Positions
Technical DevOps Engineer
We are a very dynamic group of Engineers and Solution Architects with focus on solutions, technologies and ecosystems around the BigData & Analytics landscape.
We are seeking a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, recent graduate or almost finished, people wanting to deploy their capabilities and grow into a young, motivated, creative and innovative team, in the field of SW product and architecture development for BigData Solutions, IoT, mobility or Smart Devices and Apps.
What do we ask to you?
- Desire, willingness and working attitude, towards the objectives and the development team, to work with us as an Entry-level Technical DevOps Engineer.
- Be part of the team and integration test, taking ownership of technical product issues, and working with our SW Development and improvement team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Be used to work and interact in teams based on agile and dynamic development, physical/virtual, on-site/remote, local or international.
- It is essential that you have good knowledge of Java and Python, as well as some knowledge of web environment, html or php.
- Good core Linux fundamentals and with command-line operations, scripting and monitoring service.
- A good level of written and spoken English.
What do we value positively about you?
- That you give us some experience in SW product development teams and in the cycles of SW Requirements, Testing and Implementation.
- Your skills and abilities to focus on integration of technology platforms, products and protocols in relation to the collection and processing of structured and non-structured information.
- Some previous experience or solid knowledge ready to be applied in solutions, tools and architectures for BigData and analytics, as well as in mediation, collection, probes, logical rules programing languages, correlation, inference or learning machines.
- We also appreciate positively, in general, any previous experience in similar positions.
What do we offer to you?
- Be part in a young and dynamic team, with real opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Retribution in line with the market, and accordance with knowledge, skills and experience provided.
- Full-time contract, workplace in central offices in Barcelona, with possibility of certain flex-time and some remote tasks.